Data modelling / Information Analyst
The development of the information architecture is closely linked to the research projects, yet the results need to be included into the existing information architecture that is being developed as a multi-year ongoing effort. Therefore, the consultant should preferably be able to work within the approach taken, based on the DEMO methodology, yet must be experienced and knowledgeable to apply Linked Data concepts and techniques.
- A short description of the project the consultant is going to work in:
The consultant will work on a limited set of topics that need modelling, using Linked Data concepts and techniques, into one or more dedicated information architecture in support of research projects. The work includes the creation of a glossary and an ontology, by analysing the research objectives and business case, and interviewing colleagues in the Operation Directorate for this research. The results of this dedicated work need to be included into the information architecture. Also, technical advice on selecting tools for Linked Data will be part of the work for this project.
- The organization of the team the consultant will work in:
The consultant will be part of the Business and Information Architecture team. The consultant will be working closely with the other architects and must be able to organise and drive his/her own work as assigned and agreed, yet as part of the architecture team.
- The technological stack and /or methodologies the consultant will be:
The project is not dependent on any technology stack. Yet selecting appropriate technology for working (modelling and operational use) with Linked Data will be part of the project. Therefore, knowledge and experience with Linked Data concepts and techniques is mandatory. Knowledge and experience with the DEMO methodology, and experience in working with Sparx Enterprise Architect are desirable.
The consultant will perform the following tasks/services in relation to project:
• Contribute to expert data and information modelling tasks based on the Linked Data concepts and techniques, ensuring fit for use and purpose for the research projects, and integrate the results into the information architecture
• Provision of expert technical advice and assistance for selecting appropriate technology for working (modelling and operational use) of Linked Data, taking into consideration
- Needs and constraints of the research projects on dedicated law enforcement topics;
- On premises and cloud-based technology options;
- Current development in the ICT industry, especially considering remote working and collaboration tools
- Architectural coherence and consistency;
- Applicable standards;
- Recommended industry standards;
- Recommended solution patterns and best practices;
- Existing Identity & Access Management;
- Data protection rules;
- Information security;
- And others as required.
• Identification and high-level description of functional and non-functional requirements, technical requirements;
• Elaboration of vision documents focused upon application and infrastructure components
Alleen sollicitaties met motivatie op de hierboven genoemde functie eisen (puntsgewijs en verwijzend naar het cv) worden in behandeling genomen. Voor meer achtergrondinformatie kunt u telefonisch contact opnemen met de recruiter.
Locatie: Den Haag/online
Start: 20 september 2021, 40 uur per week
Einddatum: 31 oktober 2022, met optie tot verlenging.
Recruiter voor deze rol: Satenik Harutyunyan 06 533 886 36, recruiterSH@itaq.nl