Technical Projectmanager Smart Wifi
Key Responsibilities Technical Project Manager Smart Wifi
We are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager with a solid technical background for a project at an international telecom organization in Amsterdam area. The first contract will be for 3 months, with an option for an extension.
The Project Manager provides the technical coordination and expertise for the delivery of new products/systems, covering the activities during the design, build, test and implementation phases of the relevant initiatives. The Project Manager will coordinate building Cable Modems and rebuilding the testing areas and the rollout to all countries.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own delivery of project initiatives, developments, and releases.
- Create and track delivery planning and facilitate project estimation and budget approvals (Technical)
- Execute IT delivery with the different streams Measure and monitor progress to ensure that the releases are delivered on time and within budget
- Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality;
- Plan and coordinate all release activities with different streams
- Prepare and co-ordinate the Go-Live and Post Go-Live activities;
- Conduct Go Live communication plans and support post deployment meetings
- Manage build-related information, release procedures, dependencies and notification lists
Job Requirements Technical Project Manager Smart Wifi
- 5+ years’ experience as a Project Manager
- Deep knowledge and experience with the deployment of Modems or Smart WIFI
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience and alternative industry accreditation (IPMA, Lean Six Sigma, Prince2);
- Experience working in international environments.
- Competencies: analytics; organizational, planning & time mgmt. flexible to changing priorities; comfortable working in a fast-paced environment; problem solving; able to apply thought leadership, business planning and relationship mgmt. expertise; time mgmt.; relationship & stakeholder mgmt. with both business and technology teams; team/people leadership; strong communication, facilitation, and conflict resolution skills
Remaining Information Technical Project Manager Smart Wifi
Duration: 3 months (option to extend)
Recruiter: Roel Dijkhuizen, recruiterRD@itaq.nl, (+31 (0)6 20985467)
Proud !! We would like to receive your vote for itaQ CEO Hassan Tagi, CEO of the year! Go to the Computable website http://bit.ly/voteforhassan