Subscription Billing Business Analyst for global blue chip company
Job description Subscription Billing Business Analyst
We are looking for a Business Analyst with extensive experience in subscription, billing and leasing models within eCommerce to realize a global cloud based subscription billing platform for our global blue chip client.
Your activities will consist of:
- Collaborate with Business, IT Business Partners, Architects and Tech Leads to elaborate on the requirements.
- Build effective and productive key business stakeholder relationships (including BPO).
- Early involvement in solution design and estimations.
- Understands how the IT solution supports the Business Process End2End.
- Analyse main business processes and requirements and translate into IT solutions.
- Responsible to maximize the use and acceptance of standard/catalogue based solutions to support business needs driving industry best practices processes.
- Responsible to maintain product backlog with user stories to cover development effort for the upcoming sprints.
- Develop user stories/wireframes (both functional and system operational requirements) and work with client on elaboration and ambiguity resolution.
- Ongoing validation of deliverables against requirements.
- Flexibly respond to shifting business needs and priorities.
- Prior to UAT validates that solution meets business requirements.
- Train key users and ensure availability of training and support materials.
Job demands Subscription Billing Business Analyst
The ideal profile:
- At least 10-year experience in ICT
- Proven knowledge of business process and its KPI’s, including best practices of subscription business models (leasing, rental, subscription services) and track record of implementations with positive references.
- Deep understanding of B2C, Portals, eCommerce, Subscription technologies, Billing technologies and financial / legal flows
- Implementation experience with Cloud based subscription billing platform
- Customer facing consulting, good stakeholder management skills are required.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments. May supervise the activities of others.
- Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Creates formal networks involving coordination among global work groups.
- Experience with Agile
- Travel: Up to 25% travel (global).
- At least higher professional education level
- English speaking (verbally and writing).
Remaining Information Subscription Billing Business Analyst
Duration: 6 months with option to extend
Location: The NetherlandsContact: email@example.com